Friday, September 28, 2007

Doomed.

Ok, so I'm starting to think fate is against me.
I woke up this morning and checked my scale. I'm at 239 lbs. Only 8 pounds away from not being able to get the surgery. This wouldn't be bad, except that I've been eating like a pig to gain 10 lbs for the last week. So instead of gaining.... I lose a pound. Yeesh. If this keeps up I'll never make the 6 months without going below 231.

This should make me happy. All my life, well, mostly for the last 10 years of it, I've struggled to keep the weight off, wishing I could lose weight easier. So now, now I am. I'm losing weight without even trying. While trying to GAIN weight, and what am I? I'm bummed. I'm disappointed because I know as soon as I give up on the surgery, because I've hit the 231 mark, I'll start gaining weight again and I'll have to start all over again on the lap band thing. It wouldn't be that bad except that I've got to do the 6 months diet plan and at the end I still have to be over 231!!!

Anyway, I know this is a silly thing to complain about so... yay. I lost a pound without even trying.... yay.

No comments: