Friday, July 22, 2011

Broke the trend

I finally broke the 182 that I've been fighting for a couple months now!!

So for the last few months, I've been exercising moderately, and eating well (good portions) for the most part.  I was bouncing back and forth between 182 and 186, with 182.0, being my lowest.   I'd always think... just one more day and I'll be below 182 yay!! Then the next day would dawn and I'd jump up on the scale and bam... same or higher.

I thought I was done.  This was my lowest weight I was going to get to unless I started kicking my own butt and working out hardcore.  This was a battle I was going to have to fight.

So, for the last few days I've been eating not so much, because I haven't been hungry much.  I've had mostly good for me stuff, but I haven't been trying to clear my plate.  I've also been walking home from work because my BF has had my vehicle.  Today I woke up, and stepped on the scale, and what'dya know?!  180.8!!  That puts me at 83 pounds lost since my highest weight.   That is AWESOME.

I not only broke the 182, but the 181 too!  Maybe if I can be good another day or two I can get past the 180's altogether and into the 170's.  Wouldn't that be nice?!

Wish me luck folks!!


Current weight: 180.8 lbs

No comments: