Thursday, July 28, 2011

2 Years! - Bandiversary Post

I apparently missed my 2 year bandiversary.  I'm feeling great, still losing weight.  I'm not at goal yet, but I'm working on it.  Could I try harder?  Yes.  Does it matter at this point? Not really. lol  I'll get there when I get there.  As long as I keep trying, I'll be ok.  Many of my bad habits are finally coming under control after two years of working with this thing, and I'm satisfied that even if it was gone, I'd struggle a bit, but ultimately be able to maintain where I'm at in the very least.

I may add more to this post tomorrow, I just realized that I hadn't said anything about the bandiversary yet, but don't have time to do any full on huge posts.


To all those out there that are just starting out, I know it seems hard/crazy.  Have hope.  The journey is sometimes difficult, but it's well worth it in the end!  <3

Current weight: 181 lbs

No comments: