Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just keeping track

Diary of food I've eaten today... just to keep track:

    Brekky
  • 1 Medium SF Annihilator with two extra shots of SF coconut (260 Cal)
  • This 260 Calories is approximate *see below.
  • 1 Bag of Lays Baked BBQ chips  (140 cal)
  • 1 bottle of SOBE Raspberry Lemonade (13 cal)

    Lunch
  • 1 tablespoon of chicken salad (30 cal)
  • About 4 oz of Grilled/breaded Tilapia(240 cal)
  • 1 small piece of artichoke (15 cal)
  • 1 slice of a large mushroom (1 cal)
  • 1/2 tbsp of tartar sauce for the fish (about 60 cal)

I'll probably have two boiled eggs for lunch, but I haven't decided yet.

*Note on the coffee approximation... I don't order them as "Skinny" because it doesn't taste right and I'd rather have the full 2% milk, so that raises the calories. Unfortunately, there are no listings on the calorie amounts for this. So I'm guessing... the Skinny is 90 cals, and 12 oz of 2% milk is 170 calories. These together is what I'm using, though I think it would probably be less. If anybody knows the exact number, would you supply it please? Thank you!!

Current weight: 191 lbs.

No comments: