Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No shell

Fellow bandsters, and other interested parties,

I have started several blogs, and never get the chance to finish them. So I'm sorry for the lack of updates. This blog entry is actually from yesterday, as I came to a revelation while eating lunch.

I had just ordered my food, and a woman looked at my tray really strangely, and I realized that maybe not everybody knows that Taco Bell is the ultimate "have it your way" establishment.  In fact, it's my very favorite place to eat, before and after WLS.  After, mainly because you can order ANYTHING on the menu without the shell.  Forget that lame o taco salad that's huge and surrounded by the greasy shell, get a 7 layer burrito with added chicken (no shell) or a burrito supreme, again, minus the shell.  They'll put it in a neat little tray for you (see pic) and voila!  Salad.

So the next time your tight, and don't want to stuff yourself with carbs, think outside the bun!  lol


PS - I got 2.25 miles in today running!!

Current Weight: 197.4 lbs.

No comments: