Monday, September 13, 2010

Finally...

Well, I got a new fill last week. I'm up to 6cc's total at this point. I'm really tight, but I'm also at TTOTM. I got my fill the first day of it (last Thursday), so I'm watching to see that it loosens up in a few days so I can eat a bit better. In either case I've lost about 7 pounds since the fill. I'm stoked. I had gotten back up to 197 lbs, not too bad, but still not good. Now I'm back to 190.

I'm hoping to be back to 185 in the next few days. I'm still riding my bike to work a few days a week. Including this morning.

I'm beginning to think my bike is unlucky though. I've been late to work almost every time I've taken my bike to work. I've forgotten my badge, I've not had access to the bike cages, I've left a few minutes late because of bad planning... etc. This morning I was almost late, my chain slipped off!! Luckily I was coming around the corner about a block from work and I still had about 7 minutes left. (Better planning today. heh) I walked/ran to lock up my bike and made it in on time 'ish.

Anyway, I'm off to play Facebook games. Have a great day everybody!! :)

Current weight: 190lbs.

No comments: