Friday, July 3, 2009

10 Pounds down!

So after surgery, I wasn't able to eat much. That's to be expected, from all the swelling and stuff. I got home and relaxed a bunch, and the first couple days I weighed myself, Tuesday, and Wednesday, I actually gained some weight. I was really expecting this because of all the "last meals" that I ate last week. I went a little crazy with all the foods I figured would be hard to eat after the band. I was also eating ice cream and other stuff that I shouldn't eat.

My last weigh in before banding was at 247 lbs, at the center to verify that I was on task. That was Tuesday of last week. This last Tuesday, the day I came home from the hospital, I weighed in at 256 lbs. The next day I'd gained another half pound or so. Like I said, I expected all this, because of what I ate, and all the swelling that I had from surgery. Oh, also because I hadn't pooped since Monday (TMI I know, but I want to make sure that I say everything here.)

Yesterday, Thursday, when I weighed myself I was down by a little over 6 lbs!! That was the entire amount that I'd gained from my little discretions. I thought at that point that I was back on track. That was just some loss from swelling and whatnot. So today when I weighed in I figured, 2 maybe 3 pounds... But I got a nice surprise when I saw over 5 pounds lost!! OMG. This is going faster than I thought. Being on stage 2, mushies, is really working out for me. So from my first day out of surgery weight, I've lost a total of about 11 lbs. (I wrote 10 in the title because I like even numbers... lol)



Current weight: 245lbs.

No comments: