Monday, February 7, 2011

2.8 Miles!

No weight update today because I've been busy and haven't been able to weigh in recently.  Last week was the last time I did and I was back up to an even 200.  ick.

But... I'm doing good in my running and I've even taken up Yoga.  I've had yoga for the last three weeks. Usually only once per week, but I got in a double the week before last.  In my running, I'm pretty consistently doing 3 days a week, though that's a bit sporadic too.  I'm happy though, because last Thursday I did 2.8 miles!! Go me!!  So I'm almost back to my 5k level.  I plan to go out tomorrow again, unless the sun peeks out after I'm off work tonight - in which case I'll go tonight, and do a full 5k (3.1 miles).  Maybe more if I feel ok.  Next week I'll bump to 4 miles, and then just add a new mile every week.  I think I can do that.

*crossing my fingers*

Anyway, that's all I have for now.  Hope everybody's having a great time!  :)


Current weight: 200?

No comments: