Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PIE =EVOL

It's ttotm, so I don't know if my current 197 lbs is actually accurate, but that's where I am *cries* I've been riding my bike, but also for the last two days I've been eating pie. And not just any pie, but brilliant, horribly, fattening pie. I came up with the awesome idea to make a pie in three layers, graham crust, with brownie baked in, then a layer of ice cream, then a layer of chocolate mousse. The mousse was probably the least caloried of them, because it was made with sugar-free pudding. Anyway, over the last two days I have had two 1/8th slices of that along with a few spoonfuls of the leftover mousse. The rest of my eating has been ok. Pretty much all good food. Or at least minimal food.

Last night for dinner I had a slice of pizza, just one, well two, that were cut in half so I could have two flavors. For breakfast I had 2 1/2 eggs (I didn't eat the yoke of the third) and for lunch I had a 7-layer burrito ez on the rice, with half the tortilla thrown away. That's been a pretty common theme for the last few days.

I was snacking on some chips day before yesterday though. Man, I really gotta get out of these habits. I looks so bad to see all this in writing. lol

That's all I have for right now. Hope all is well with you guys! :)

Current weight:197lbs

No comments: