Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Ketchup

Ok, some good stuff.  Firstly, on Monday I did 4 miles on a stationary bike.  I feel like I could have done more, so next time I will do more.  I didn't adjust the seat right and it was hurting my ... butt.  Now I know you can fix that though, so I don't have to ride like a chollo on a lowrider bike.

In other news... I got a new fill yesterday!!!  *feints with excitement*  He brought me up to 5cc's.  I can actually feel it. My dinner last night was tiny, though I did have dessert, but it was a few hours later.  I am a much happier camper.

I was going to go back to the bike today, but it's my birthday and I just didn't feel like doing that.  Maybe I'll run tonight if it's not horribly hot.

I have some updated before/after pics that the doctor's office took of me.  Talk about a difference.  Wow.  Even with my recent 15 lbs gain, I still look way better than before.  Totally different.

Anyway, that's all for now.  Just wanted to keep you guys updated. 

- Angi

Current weight: 199lbs

No comments: