Monday, August 9, 2010

Bike or iPhone 4?

Well, my birthday was last week.  My boyfriend was going to buy me an iPhone for my birthday, but asked me if that's what I actually wanted.  I said I'd rather have a bike.  So I got a bike!  Yay!  I've been without one for a few years since my last bike was stolen.  This new bike was with the provision that the next time we get paid, we split the cost of a small shed to keep the bike in.

I've already taken several long and short bike rides.  I just love having the wind in my face.  I would like to start riding it to work, but I think I need to buy a light for it because it's starting to be dark in the morning when I'd have to leave.

Also, I weighed myself on my Wii and I'm back down to 196.  I don't know how far off my Wii is from my Dr.'s office anymore, it used to be 1 pound.  So if that's still the case, I'm down 3 pounds from my last visit (see previous blog, I was 199 at the Dr's.) and all I can say to that is... YAY!!

So that's all for now.

Current weight: 196lbs.

No comments: