Wednesday, September 19, 2007

14 Pages of Fun!

Ok, so I just got done with the 14 page application for WLS. It has all the usual stuff, name, address, insurance information; then, a whole lot of health information. If you plan to have WLS be prepared to take at least 20 minutes out of your day filling this out.
I took 20 minutes, got most of it done, but then when I got to the part that wanted me to list what I ate I couldn't. Why, You ask? Because they wanted one weekend and one weekday, back to back. Well, I filled this out on a Tuesday. I didn't remember what I'd eaten the weekend before, so I either had to wait till the upcoming weekend, or make it all up.
I considered making it all up, seriously, but I wasn't sure what kind of follow up questions they would ask later.
So, here's what I put down for my eating for two days (Friday and Saturday).... oh, and I'm sure I missed something, I just don't know what!

9/14 -
Breakfast: Tomato and Cheese sandwich.
Apple fritter (Friday is donut day at my work)

Lunch: Tomato and Cheese sandwich.

Dinner: Quarter Pounder w/Cheese
Fries
Coke

Snacks/Drinks: Coke, Coke, water and tea

9/15 -
Breakfast: Chocolate milk

Lunch: Dunno?? Chips I think

Dinner: Pizza (4 slices - this is my trigger food!)

Snacks/Drinks: Dr. Pepper, Gatorade, water


So, I'm going to turn this in later on today.

Oh, in other news - I went to see my PCP and he's perfectly ok with me getting WLS. I was afraid that he would fight me on this, because he's typically pretty old-fashioned. I'm glad I talked to him about it.


Current weight: 242
Time to WLS approval: 6 months

No comments: