Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sick

I think I'm going to be sick. I ate waaaaay too much for lunch today. This morning, I had a pack of donut gems for breakfast, and decided that I would be really good and only do slim fast for lunch. It was really a great idea in the making... BUT...

So I drank my Slimfast on the way to the anesthesiologist today, for the second part of my pre-op, and they happen to be literally 10 feet from one of the cafés in the hospital. This café had all these cool things, like vegan donuts, and odd sandwiches with gouda cheese on them. MmmMmmMmm Gouda! I love gouda! So naturally I bought one...of each: sandwich, donut, and chai tea with soy! About $7 bucks worth of food. I didn't eat the sammy right away, but I went to town on the donut, and chai, while driving the few blocks over to my work.

When I got back to work, I had the appointment during my lunch hour, I discovered that there was free lunch here from Baja Fresh. I was going to skip it, but it was free and it smelled really good. I proceeded to grab a plate and add a tortilla, some chips, some beans, some chicken and some salad, and guacamole to that plate. From there I went back to my desk and shoveled it into my face. Boy, was it tasty. Oh, almost forgot to mention, I got one of those monster cookies too. As I was walking by one of the supervisor's desks he called me and said they had cookies for giveaway too. And yes... I ate that too. Ugh.

Once I completed that meal, I looked longingly over at the paper bag that held that wonderful sammy with the yummy cheese on it. After a bit of rationalization it seemed like such a waste to just let it sit there where it might be forgotten, or get yucky before I could eat it, thereby going to waste. I opened it up, and slopped on the mustard and mayo that came with it and ate it. I ate 98% of it, that is. When I was at about 78% I thought how it wasn't that great of a sandwich, and why was I still eating it? For some reason, though, I kept on till it was almost gone. Finally I stopped and threw the last two bites away.

Sitting here now, I'm just stuffed. So stuffed I could almost puke. I feel just gross. I wish I hadn't eaten that sandwich, or the donut and definitely not the freakin' cookie.

I'm such a spaz.


Current weight: 250lbs (+)
Time to surgery: 4 days!

No comments: